The Probiota Asia programme provides an opportunity for business and academia to come together to discuss the challenges and opportunities of today’s evolving marketplace, finding new ways to translate scientific discoveries into pioneering products that today’s consumers want to buy.
We’re working on the programme for Probiota Asia 2021, so keep an eye out for more information very soon. Click the button below to hear exclusive news and event updates
For now, here are the key themes that will be covered at the event:
- Cutting edge research – Leading experts from academia will shine the spotlight on the latest understanding of the microbiome and the mechanisms of action by which probiotics can boost a whole host of health outcomes spanning gut, cognitive, immunity, oral, skin and infant health.
- Market access – We’ll be showing how brands and suppliers can benefit from the region’s booming probiotics and prebiotics sector. We’ll feature sessions on regulations, consumer trends, e-commerce and social commerce, as well as hearing how some of the region’s biggest brands have found sales success.
- Global developments – We’ll also be hearing from a wealth of global industry experts about how the international landscape is looking, and the opportunities this provides for Chinese and Asian brands and suppliers.
- Product innovation and new technology – From new delivery systems to personalisation and precision nutrition, we’ll be assessing how innovation can drive microbiome modulation to the next level.
- Future priorities – We’ll be debating where the gaps lie in research and consumer understanding, and the cross-sector strategies that are needed to overcome them.